This course satisfies the Jurisprudence Training and Exam requirements set forth by the Texas Department of State Health Services. This course is intended for learners in the following categories:
- Newly Certified EMS Providers
- Out of State/Military EMS Providers Transferring to Texas
- Texas EMS Providers Renewing Certification (4 Year Requirement)
- Healthcare Providers Challenging EMS Training Through A College Equivalency Program
- Other Persons Identified By DSHS As Needing This Course
This course will enable you to perform intravenous access on clients through Performance Hydration Therapy and any subsidiaries performing services as Performance Hydration Therapy. This course requires a current license that authorizes you to work with the general public in a medical capacity.
- Teacher: Bawnie Sutton